Things worn and mentioned in this summery weekly vlog:
My new Nouvelle Pearl ephemeral collection:
Amazon Rapunzel dress:
Hair dye I used:
New coin pearl limited edition necklace:
Best Hermes Oran dupe sandals:
New pinecone hoops limited edition earrings:
Phillips Pasta Maker I’ve used for years:
My mom’s spinach scalloped potatoes:
– Cut potatoes thin
– Oil the container
– Mix cream and milk or use half and half
– Then do a layer of potatoes then cream mixture then a bit of cut garlic and salt
– Then spinach then cream and garlic then potatoes etc
– You put cream on top a bit of grated cheese and top with oiled foil
– Cook 400 for 45 minutes
– Remove foil
– Increase a bit to make crust
– Enjoy 😋
Nouvelle Pearl Instagram:
Elle Florence on Youtube is the online, lighthearted diary of a corporate attorney by day, and a YouTube creator and fine jewelry designer on the side. I share this online content for a few reasons close to my heart over my last decade of Youtube:
1. To encourage women to start businesses that reflect their passions and personalities, without being afraid to flourish outside of the traditional corporate box.
2. To share some of my favorite aesthetic things that brighten my day.
3. To express the creative side of my personality, the fruits of how I spend my time creating new designs, and to celebrate local businesses I enjoy going to and supporting.
My PO Box: Elle Florence 300 Lenora St Unit 143 Seattle WA 98121
The links above are affiliated, which means if you purchase a product through my link, I may receive a small commission.